The DP Show!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Random Youtube Video Time!!!

Let's face it, everyone loves to sit and spend 60 minutes (or several hours) watching random viral videos on youtube. Well, every so often Pagel and I will spend some time sharing random videos with everyone. We'll go out and find funny/interesting/crazy clips so that you don't have to. Just head to the our blog site...getdped.blogspot.com ...Here are some of my favorite comedians and I hope you enjoy!

Zach Galifianakis

This is one of the funniest guys around. He's been in The Hangover and a new movie called G-Force. He is starting to blow up and it's about time. (I feel like a talkshow host intoducing my next guest).

Patton Oswalt on 80's Metal Patton Oswalt: Wackity-Shmackity Do!

If you enjoy this 5 minutes worth of clips than check out Oswalt's DVD: Werewolves & Lollipops.
Netflix carries it.

Bill Burr: Palace Brawl

Bill Burr's feelings on the Pistons/Pacers Brawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment